P5: Draft 1 in Progress

 

Here is my first in progress draft for P5: Final Project. For this piece I want to create just a cool and interesting piece of art. I started my using the picture I took in the Georgia Aquarium and started combining it with a city street view. I was inspired by a similar concept I saw from an image on Pinterest. The image was also an ocean scene in a city which I thought was awesome. Therefore, I started trying to create my own. This post is still a work in progress. :)

Comments

  1. This looks so cool so far!! I feel like some creature should be crossing the crosswalk. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I think incorporating sea life not just in the sky but also in the city would add to the effect you are trying to give. I think also adding more color variation enhance the image as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great so far. I like the concept and what youve done so far

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts