Update on P3

Here is my final draft 1 for P3. This project I am focusing on things in nature that I love and then creating a piece with multiple images I have of nature that I took and appreciate. This first piece I wanted to make a bright colored "out of this world" piece that seems to go to a magical abyss. I get strong Shark Boy and Lava Girl vibes from this piece. The road in this piece symbolizes change and the road to a new destination or beginning in life. 

This next piece I wanted to completely change the aesthetic and vibe, while using the natural colors in the photos I enjoy, while also adding blending modes and making the photos more vibrant. This piece is about the love I have for the beach and I achieved this by layering multiple images on top. The different pictures of the ocean symbolizes the constant highs and lows we encounter in our lives just like the tide falls and rises. I also inserted a looking device from Grandfather Mountain to represent my interest, obsession, and appreciation of the coast. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts